IH Nationals

Hey Guys,
Saw some of you were going to Nationals. I will be attending also, on Saturday the 12th. My second year in a row. Is that a "streak"?
   My '69 1200 4X4 is not really up for that trip, so I'll probably be driving my '96 Jeep Grand Cherokee.  Oops, should I have spelled Jeep, J**p ?  :)
   Anyway looking foward to putting names with faces. I'll be the guy yelling out COOL !!! And running towards every nice IH I see with my girlfriend going "They all look the same."
   By the way, If you see a hot blond babe about 5'9" that's her. I'll be close by drooling over every Binder.
   Last, All she's sees is my old rusty truck. So I'm counting on some of you guys to really have yours shining so she can see how nice an IH can look !!!
well c-ya later,
Andrew Thomas,
'69 IH 1200
345, 4 speed, 4:10s