Dual Batteries

I've been looking around for some marine switches.  I've found some Perko
brand switches for around $21 in the Overton boating catalog. These allow
you to run battery 1, battery 2, or both in parallel.  Meanwhile, Painless
Wiring, and a few others have what appear to be the same thing for around
$200!  The "Hellroaring" company mentions the well-known problems with
battery longevity associated with some other solutions.  Anyone know
anything about this?

Bill - thanks for the clarification regarding the hubs.  However, I'm in a
big hurry, so I just went ahead and got the warn premiums.  Giddem up had
them for $110 for the set, which seemed like a pretty low pricetag.

 Ken Farmer