Re: MSD box

     All this talk of the MSD failure has promted me to go look for the
jumper wires that came with it. Also, just out of curiosity, where was
your box mounted John, knowing you I'm sure it was a good spot complete
with insulated wrappings and such but I was just wondering. I saw it at
Tulare but can't remember.

	also, I'm sure it's around here but could you forward me the info
on the Pertonix. (where you bought it from, I remember the $75 part)

	I wonder if MSD would fix it and if or what they would charge in
the interest of recouping some of the cost.

Mark
76 Traveler

				Mark A. Pepe

University of Arizona					  Tucson, Arizona

			     mpepe@domain.elided

*Music Education Major*Tuba Player Extraordinaire*Concord Blue Devils Alum
*Sonora Desert Scouts Member *and much much more *blah blah blah*