Fiberglass Bodies for 80/800's

Who was it that posted to the digest regarding having some fiberglass bodies
made up for 80/800's. I think they were supposed to have a single piece
hood/frontend that tilted forward, and steel, aluminum, or kevlar (cant
remember which) reinforced corners, hinge mounts, etc. Well, I looked at the
latest 4x4 Power, and there is a  blue-gray 800 in the first feature, with
"The Binder Bulletin" written on the back, a Chevy Engine, vinyl half doors,
and a body much like the one someone (who?????) had spoken about. Well, I've
been doing bodywork on my '65 Scout 80 for months now, and its finally almost
ready to paint. After seeing that 'glass body though, I'm starting to wish for
one. Anyway, if whoever it was could repost something or e-mail me, we could
muse at specs for the body (I'm thinking flip down windshield ala Scout 80,
and some sort of provisions for rocker guards rather than messing up your
rockers severely when you land on something, because that's what has taken the
most time to get the shape right with Bondo.... also, provisions for mounting
the original steel bulkhead if desired) I definately like the flip forward
front end ala Jaguar XKE idea. Anyway, I hope you read this (whoever you
are)... or maybe I just dreamed this! Thanks,
Devin Smith
'65 Scout 80 (soon to be) Int. Orange Rust Oleum Industrial
turbo (still in the garage)