dual batterys

Ken
I think most mount the second battery next to the washer bottle. Some
remove the bottle and relocate it on the firewall. Than run the cables
on the crossover bar where the hood mounts like on most factory jobs...

JIm

ken wrote
<Where do you folks with dual batteries mount the 2nd battery? I was
<hoping
<to have them side by side, but can't find the space.   I could put
<each one
<on the front corner of one of the sides, but it seems like a waste of
<wiring.

Thanks again,

Ken Farmer