Re: Question for NW Roundup attendees...

Steve Gerhardt wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> There was a man at the Monroe NW Roundup that was circulating around the
> croud talking about some Scouts he had for sale on a lot.  In particular,
> he mentioned a "new" 1979 Scout he had that had not been registered, only
> had 165 miles or something like that.  The question is, did anyone pick up
> one of his cards or have any contact information for him?
>
> Much thanks,
>                 Steve Gerhardt
>                 sgerhard@domain.elided
That would be Ernie Bisio from Bisio Motors in Portland Oregon.
Watch the old coot,nice guy but a typical used car salesman.Over priced
but has a lot of neat stuff.He has the only non registered Scout II
known to exsist.I ordered Dana 20 gasket kit from him 3 years ago...
I'm still waiting.
Dennis