Scout the pinelands

Hey everyone,
 Well I had a blast.Mud puddles are alot of fun and so are sand pits.Did
you know that a Scout will go down an ATV trail?I found this out last
weekend.Let me tell you that Dan can really cook.He will make someone one
heck of a wife at some point!LOL.I did get home and traced my running
problem to some junk in the idle circuit of the carb.Truck runs great now
but I still have to wash more of the mud and dirt off of and out and from
under it.I still can't believe that the gold box died in that pit!I was on
the way out,the front end hit something and popped up and the truck died.I
was not a happy camper!I want to thank Sele for the ride and the gold
box.Now my gold box really is gold.We have a open invitation to go up and do
some more wheeling.I have not done any rock crawling but can say that sand
pits are great wheeling if you keep your head out of you rear.I was going
around a berm that the atv's and motorcycles had made about 10mph.Then I
hit the gas and came off the end of the berm about 25 mph right into 3 big
whoopty doos.I hit the first and took off.At that point I was on the
break hard!but did not slow down.The rear of the truck pitched the heavy
stuff into the rear seat with the gas can landing upside down.So I had a
wicked headache by the time I got home,some would argue this was the gas
,some would say it was my wife,so.....
Joe,
 I did have some brain cells left but Lori would say not many.LOL.Do you
think you will ever get all the pine needles out of the truck?

On another note
 I saw two different Kayline tops this weekend and was really hot on
getting one until Dan took us down the ATV trail and I saw what happened
to poor Joe.

                                   Dennis