Scout the Pinelands, not from Dan

     I see Dan already posted the tales from the trails - Dan, I could even
     hear your enthusiasm in the type!

     To anyone who wasn't able to make it - it was indeed all the fun Dan
     made it out to be, and maybe even a bit more.  I hope more people can
     make it out next year.

     So my thanks to Dan & everyone else for putting this trip together &
     making it the good time that it was.  I'm looking forward to seeing
     some of the pictures.

     By the way - if anyone is interested in a mangled Smittybilt grille
     guard - tow hooks included, mounting tabs not, just let me know ;)

     Dennis - did you make it home with as many brain cells as you had when
     you left?

     Next stop:  Springfield, Ohio.

     Joe Costanzo
     '79 Scout II, 2wd, and lots of other "temporary" mods.