RE: Need Scout II left rear quarter panel

Ted,
If you are planning on going to the Nationals in OH, in Sept, just wait
till then and get them up there.  They will be a lot cheaper than any
other time/place.  If you are not going, you might try Light Line of
Louisianna, I think this is the closest "dealer" to you.

Epp

76 Terra - 4 wheel disc brakes, custom built and installed 392, custom
gauges, jacobs ignition, pertronix ignitor, preluber, holley 4011 with
K&N filter, custom air cleaner housing, etc, etc,
Projects in the wings - twin stick dana 300, terra roll bar, custom roll
cage, lockers, reverse shackles, buggy spring, 5 speed overdrive

74 Scout II - soon to start a frame up renovation and conversion to a
SSII
78 Traveler (parts is parts)
75 Travelall - soon to be Highway Hauler from H*ll
75 Travelall another one (parts)
"The end does not justify the means"