Camera

Joel,here is what i have found out in regards to locating your camera.
PDX lost & found is not open on weekends.
America West airlines baggage does not answer their phones,they use a
message system with:Leave a description and if we find a item of that
description we will contact you.I left my number and the description you
left in you message to the list.
I will call PDX on monday to check with the baggage and lost & found
depts.
congrats on your T/A,another IH saved from the fate of returning to us
in the form of 3 imports.
Dennis