Nationals - time for a Brodsky-ism

:-)

Uh oh... I blame this all on Bill Thebert, the Comers, and the Korstens...

I have approval to take Thurs/Fri September 10/11th off... and as such, this
grand scheme that's been working against me is about to come to fruition..

At the moment, it appears I can leave Helena on Thursday morning at 6:30am,
stop in SLC, and arrive in Cincinatti at 1:53pm.

I can wait longer in SLC, and be in Cinci by 3:36pm..

Or leave at 2pm, arrive at 10pm...

OR, I can leave at 6am, stop off in Texas, and show up at 5pm in Cincinati..
add another 300 sky-miles or so towards a free ticket.. ;)

The return flight is looking like leave Cincinati at 7pm on Sunday, arrive
home at 11:20pm, and get to work Monday morning.  ;)

So here's the problem.... I'll be Scoutless in Ohio, and a long walk from
Springfield... and, being the ripe old age of 21, I have misgivings about
the feasability of renting a car (plus, that's more $$$)

So part A) is - who wants to gimme a ride to and/or from the airport?
Part B) is - who's going to Nationals alone and needs someone to ride
shotgun... looks like you get 2 tickets with each truck registry. :-)

I'm told that if I bring my tent & sleeping bag there'll be a place to
sleep... OTOH, I may make arrangements for a hotel room, too...

Gotta get the tickets before too much longer... $440 bones to make this
trip.. *sigh*  Hmm.. I spent *less* than that on gas for RMIHR/Moab/NWBRU...
how's that for scary?

Will Springfield still be hot and muggy?... I bet...

-Tom Mandera, Helena MT
Goin' for the triple crown...
http://www.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout
'72 and '77 Scout IIs