SIMTA and "International Happenings"

Digesters:

Do any of you folks, especially non-Scout owners, belong to SIMTA and
get "International Happenings"? My membership is supposed to renew in
August and I sent off a check for the whopping sum of $30 today.

Then, I got smart and checked my stack of issues. I haven't received
anything since Volume 6, No. 2, which must have come before April this
year, because Tulare is advertised. Going back to Vol. 6, No. 1, I note
that they have a message from the president telling me they aren't going
to be sending the newsletter anymore and instead, would be sending 6
annual issues of "Happenings". Hmmm...  six annual issues and I've
received nothing since before Tulare........

I see that some of the Digest members are listed as "staff" on the
publishers page.

My question: They went from printing something bimonthly and indicating
the month and year to printing quarterly and using a vol and issue
number. Now, I don't seem to get getting anything at all and there is
some debate if one reads between the lines of the messages, about how
and when they will be publishing. Did I just piss away $30 because SIMTA
is falling apart and can't get organized enough to put something out? Is
Bill Theberts musing about "twice as much in one issue as in a full year
of the "other" IHC publication going to come to full fruitation?

Does anyone know?

Tom H.