Scout vs Other Binders

Hi guys,
  I saw the post about Scouts being more popular on the digest. I agree they are. I think they are more popular for mods & such. Most of the IH 1/2 % 3/4 ton trucks I see around here are for farm use. Really BIG tools !!
   I'd  like to say I'm not just a "lurker". I ask questions about my '69 1200 4X4. It was the 1st IH I rode in at about the age of 4 yrs old.
My friend in high school had a Scout and I liked it too.
   Big or Small, they are all Binders to me !!!
Andrew Thomas
'69 IH 1200 4X4
345, 4 speed, 4:10's