Posi Rear Ends for Scouts?

Hello all,

I know I read some sort of thread on adding posi to the rear end of Scouts,
but I can't locate it now.

I put my engine back together yesterday and tried tooling around the yard.
I couldn't believe it.  I have new tires(something around a 32 inch semi
meaty tread tire) and a slope in my yard of about 10-15 degrees(closer to
10).  I did nothing but spin tire.  What gives???

I have a 76 Scout Terra with fiberglass sides.  Could I have possibly of
removed that much weight where I no longer have enough weight for traction.
Only the passenger rear tire was eating up the lawn and gravel driveway so
I know the limited slip isn't working quite right.

I've never messed around with gearing or replacing differentials, so I
don't have much experience or knowledge when it comes to this.  Other than
replacing axles, I'm green on the subject.  Does anyone make a drop in posi
diff unit?  I plan on switching rear ends with my parts vehicle so that I
can have matching gearing between the front and rear axles.  I don't have
the transfer case installed yet so I have to rely on the rear for power.  I
don't know how to tell rear ends apart yet, but I will be reading up on
that tonight.  Can anyone offer a rule of thumb for identifying these
things.

I've ruled out the following:
     sticking wheel cylinders/calipers (all new)
     seizing wheel bearings (all new, torqued properly)
     moron popping the clutch forcing a tire spin (been driving sticks too
long, but possibly a moron)

Need help in a big way.  If anyone can drop a message my way on any of
these questions, I will be much appreciative.  Ten years is long enough for
this Scout to be sitting idle.  Besides, my new yard has alot of land for
it to run and play on.

Thanks,
John W.