Battery isolators...

     IH everyone,

        Just lasat night a member of my local Scout club (Lonny
     Ripplinger with the cream colored Stock Traveler from RMIHR) gave
     me a battery isolator to use ont he Travelall.  Now, question is:
      He said that the B1 terminal was hooked to the alternator, A
     terminal was hooked to the Truck battery, and B2 was hooked to
     the 40A thermal circuit breaker to the rear trailer harness.  I
     thought A is alt, B1 is truck, and B2 is trailer?  I'm going to
     be using B2 for the spare truck batt AND the trailer, since I
     have to battery/trailer yet.  ASCII follows.

             Alternator output

      _______________________
     |                       |
     |   O   <-  O  ->   O   |   terminals (arrows show diode bias?)
     |_______________________|
       B1       A       B2

       /\               /\
        |               |
        |               |
        |               |
        |               |
       Truck batt       Spare Batt

     Let me know if this is correct so I can set it up.  I want to get
     another battery for the gadgets so I don't pull the starter
     battery down accidentally.

        Thanks everyone,

     -Joel Brodsky

         '76 IHC Scout II 345/tf727 RE8000, Cibie40s, custom
                rear tire rack, 6 different color body panels.
                Not much sport, all utility.
         '75 IHC Travelall 150 4wd 392/tf727 Hummer brush guard,
                3/4T rear springs, Hella Rallye 2000s, Con-Ferr 5x7,
                Class IV hitches front and rear, 3" Exhaust.
                1st Place, Rocky Mountain IH Rendezvous,
                3rd Place, Tulare IH Western Regionals