Re: Fixing spam...

Robert Baker wrote:

>         Anyway, the latest one was on cable piracy; I'd suggest everybody save a
> copy; I've got a friend at the FCC, and I'm gonna ask him if there's
> anybody there that would be interested in this bozo, and if so, if we _all_
> fwd'd a copy to the FCC, at least one spammer might go down in flames....

        The list manager should be the one to contact the        FCC, but I've
allready sent a copy to my local cable
        provider and it's parent company.  My local cable
        provider stung two regional suppliers of these devices
        last year.

        FYI:  This system works only on non-digital encoded
        systems.  Not only that, but if your cable providers
        carrier is higher than 150 MHz, it's useless.

        All this kind of reminds me of the Monte Python bit,
        "spam, spam spam, loverly spam!!"

        Later ya'll.....

        Tom Francis (tomf@domain.elided)
        S. Woodstock, CT