54 Travelall

Does anybody know what trannys are compatible with a IH  SD220 motor? My
travelall came with an automatic and Im not relishing the idea of
rebuilding it and would like to switch to a four on the floor.and how
bout the bell housing any casting numbers for me to look for at the bone
yard? o.k. one more thing, there has to be a better carb than that puny
Holley 1904 fishbowl  any ideas? Thanx in advance for answering my non
Scout questions. Gordon   at  ggroves100@domain.elided