Nationals.

Rob Cavaleri and I were talking about getting a convoy of East Coasters
driving to the Nationals Thursday night/friday morning. My current
thinking is I'm leaving Jersey at Midnight, thursday. I'll be hitting
Harrisburg at 1:30-2 A.M. Then I figure I'll wait around there at a
truckstop for a half hour or so. Then hit the turnpike/81 split around
3:30-4 A.M. I figure with the stops and gas stops We'll hit Springfield
around Noon, friday. Who is going to join us? If these times are to
early for most of you we can 'tweak' them a little, but; I want to be on
the grounds to help Southern Scouts set up. Let me kow who want to
Convoy.
   P.S. I'm Rubber Duck on the CB. I called it first.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided

   1979 Scout II 345, Auto, 3.07's, Lexan window's in TravelTop. One
Ugly and Trusty Truck!

1971 Scout II 304, D30/44, D20, power steering.