Re: Another Commute

I always thought it was so that the drivers had a better view of the
ladies in the cars on the left hand side. I didn't think it had anything
to do with that saftey stuff. :-) BTW, my whole trip to NC and PA and
back I didn't see one wierdo or, for use of a family term, elicit
activities going on. What is happening to this country? Has everyone
taken to doing elicit activities in the Oval Office and not on the
highways of this great nation?

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided

   1979 Scout II 345, Auto, 3.07's, Lexan window's in TravelTop. One
Ugly and Trusty Truck!

1971 Scout II 304, D30/44, D20, power steering.