Re: Tachometers, red-line, etc.

>STeve - 74 Scout II with the 40 gallon tank, missing lawn chair that the
>Fleckster is more than welcome to enjoy, 3rd place in the Bullseye (2 1/4
>inches), 3rd place in the RTI test (890), and the Longest Distance Award (841
>miles) at the NWBRU

Steve,

While it was certainly worth it to see you... I really thought I had that
longest distance travel award bagged... it took me 2,800 miles to get to NWBRU!

I wonder if I'd taken the long way *home* as well if they would've given it
to me...

;)

-Tom (who won $70 worth of prizes off $10 in raffle tickets!)