Re: High-Lift.

Tom,
   I can open my hood in any gear! I can even open my hood from outside
without ever going into the passenger compartment. With my AFB carb with
one inch space/adapter the air cleaner pushes into the hood and caused 4
hood locks to break. Therefore I have no hood latch on the hood. I have
a bunge cord to hold the hood shut on bad bumps. Actually, it keeps the
hood from opening TO MUCH on bumps. :-)

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided

   1979 Scout II 345, Auto, 3.07's, Lexan window's in TravelTop. One
Ugly and Trusty Truck!

1971 Scout II 304, D30/44, D20, power steering.