Knowledge is power

Amen.

BTW, if you stick with it for a while (couple of years plus), if the vehicle was basically decently made in the first place, like an IH, it suddenly stabilizes and you just about stop having problems.

I just can't get too embarrassed about breaking down once a year (not even that any more) when it costs me 1/10 of what those "regular scheduled maintenance" (glorified oil changes) stops cost.

Having said that, I'll have to submit my "Drive (we weren't commuting) from Hell" story shortly.

**In Use**
'70 1200D 4x4 Travelette 392 4spd
'73 1210 Wagonmaster, 392 auto
**Prepping for Repaint**