get a matching T'lette

Chris,

What an excellent idea!  You need an 60's vintage T'ette.  I got a 66 T'all
for a parts car for my 67 T'ette and it is identical from the rear doors
forward.  Much cheaper than trying to find all of the little stuff
individually.  Plus Eldon and I need someone else to swap T'ette stories
with.  I don't know your wife, but I didn't tell mine when I got my T'ette
cause she wouldn't have liked it anyway.  Given your current collection of
IH iron, I doubt she'll mind much........or maybe one more might be the
straw that breaks the camel's back.  It's this sort of thing that makes life
worth living :)

Jeff

>Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 19:23:15 -0400 (EDT)
>From: Chris & Ranae Procyk <procyk19@domain.elided>
>Subject: Truck rear doors

>'69 on T'all and T'lette doors are certainly the same, and I'm pretty sure
that that's true all the way back to 1958.

>Hmm, I have the 60's T'alls, I guess this is a good a reason as any to get
a matching T'lette.