T-All rear doors, Window Ventshields, Utah trips

Travelall Rear Doors:
>Allan,
>        By 'Doors" I'm guessing you mean the tailgate.

Nope, that is not what I meant.  Are Travelalls not 4 doors, i.e.,
2 doors to get into the back seat?  Are there 2 door Travelalls?
I had in mind the 69-75 bodystyle.  I posted it because I was going
to research if the ventshades I got for the front doors could also
be had for the 2nd set of doors on Travealls and Travelettes.  I have
a Travelette to measure.

Ventshades:
That real clean pickup with the huge
camper at NWBRU had those stainless window ventshades on
the two sidedoors.  The guy that had that truck told me the doors
are the same on the 69-75 pickups as the Fleetstar.  The Ventshades
the windows to be left down about 2" and keep the rain out.  I picked
a set up today, at the Trucker's Store in Federal Way.  Made by
Ventshade Corp., P/N NT7-2.  It states
right on the package "D Series Beginning 1969 1000D, 1100D, 1200D,
1300D, Fleetstar, Transfleet Star".  I checked
the Ventshade website (www.ventshade.com, I think) but I think the part no.
I have is an old one, all their part numbers listed now have 5 digits.  The
Truckers Store also had a cool brass licence plate frame, has
"International"
in the bottom middle and the IH logo on either side.  Also lots of "CB"
gear,
lights, mudflaps with "International", etc.

Utah Trips:
Anyone planning to go to Utah should pick up the Sep 98 copy of
4 Wheel Drive and Sport Utility magazine.  They have some great info
on some areas in Utah to go, addresses to get more info, GPS data, etc.

Allan Weidenheimer
72 1210 Pickup