Re: Spam?

big jerm wrote:

> Yeah Robert, i got it too, so did my wife in her email and she isnt even
> on this listserv, i think he tapped in to some main system or something.
> Its very aggravating.

        It's almost impossible to keep up with this stuff.  They
        change names, subjects and email providers as fast
        as you can say it.  And they haunt the web for lists
        with snooping software.

        All of us who like this list are fortunate that ADMIN
        is keeping on top of it - and believe me, it's an almost
        impossible task.  This list is excellant compared to
        some others that I subscribe to.

        It's just something you have to put up with from time
        to time.

        Later,

        Tom