Re: Paint Question

Bill:
  You are correct to question the color accuracy of the scanner.
I have that sheet there more for the names than color accuracy.
And for some colors, it is obvious which one you have.
In my experience looking at a half dozen or so line setting tickets,
the paint code is near the bottom (or possibly on the second
page/backside, just above the line that reads
"** PBA SLOT RANGE  nnnn"
The paint is on a single line unless you have some type of special
paint combo, in which case there might be multiple lines for the
paint.  If it is a one liner, it will have the paint code number followed
by a basic color, not usually the full name of the color.

Any good auto paint shop should be able to show you a color chip
chart like mine for 1978 Internationals, which could be, and likely
is, different.

Allan Weidenheimer
72 1210 Pickup