6V to 12V clarification

Well I think I got all the info I need on conversions to 12V. And want to
thank all of you that through in your ideas & opinion.   I'm inclined not
to do it. But I have one question in the back of my mind ( and probably
prompted me to wright in the first place).
 Can you, and how do you jump-start a 6V L-110 with a 12V?  Most if not
all other vehicles now-a-days that might stop to offer help to a poor
broken down pick-up will surety be 12V.
Suggestions?

George & G2

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]