John Hofstetter

Hey gang,

I'm happy to report John Hofstetter and his ever so gracious wife Wanda are
making there way north to the NW Binder Roundup.  Last night my wife, two
children and myself met John and Wanda at their travel trailer camp site in
a western Washington state park south of where I live in Olympia.  We had a
nice barbecue and campfire and swapped lots of lies.  It was wonderful
seeing them again (since Tulare, CA).  I didn't get home until 11:30pm and
I'm beat today.  We almost got locked into the park when we decided to
leave.  Because I was so anxious to try and find John, on the way in I
didn't happen to notice the sign with 6" high letters on the gate which
stated the park closed at dusk.  For a moment I had horrible visions of two
cranky kids and a ticked off wife sleeping in the back of my Traveler with
me slumped over the wheel!  A nice park ranger nearby unlocked the gate and
let us out.

John and Wanda are supposed to arrive in Monroe for the Roundup today and
will be there waiting when everyone else arrives on Friday and Saturday.

Looking forward to the fun,

John

NOTE: To reply, replace "mouse-potato" with "halcyon" in e-mail address!
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com       |
Conservative Libertarian         |   1976 Red / White / Blue (and rust)
Life Member of the NRA           |  "Bicentennial" IHC Scout II Traveler
WA Arms Collectors               |
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.    |          International Scout
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/  | Jeep owners... you wouldn't understand!