Re: Travelalls in the RMIHR.

Good Job Joel! Congrats on the victory!
So, South Park is Fairplay now, huh? Did they have any fireworks for
sale there or only "snakes" <g> Can't wait to get there next year. This
I have to see for myself!
>Truck's a real beaut when waxed, huh
>everybody?
Hey, this is what I'm going to do to Dennis at the Nationals, I'm going
to wax his truck while he's sleeping! (No one is going to beat me out of
my Trifecta!) <sardonic laughter fades into background>

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided

   1979 Scout II 345, Auto, 3.07's, Lexan window's in TravelTop. One
Ugly and Trusty Truck!

1971 Scout II 304, D30/44, D20, power steering.