Travelalls in the RMIHR.

Dan, et al,

        I'm about 7 digests behind, but:

It's no longer 'trying'.  I won FIRST PLACE TRAVELALL!
THanks to all the members on the digest that voted for me, and it was really
great to get to meet so many people.  I do wish I had more time there, and I
wanted to go on at least 1 trail ride too.  I did the teeter-totter with the
T'all and so did my Girlfriend Stephanie.  Apparently she did better than I,
like .25 seconds better, I had like 1.0  The winner had 53 seconds.  Amazing.  I
ramped a 74 on a 25 degree ramp, and they said I did better than some scouts and
travelers.

        Anyway, the Transfer case light was the fact that the wires were rubbing
on the exhaust so I lifted those out of the way, the fuel pump is fixed, and the
rear fender work is getting better.  Truck's a real beaut when waxed, huh
everybody?

        Thanks again, and I'll see more of you in Monroe!

        Just as an aside, South Park City was renamed in 1896 to FairPlay for
the gold rust there.  Sure enough this South Park is the namesake for te TV
show, so I did have to buy a hat and a poster!

     -Joel Brodsky

         '76 IHC Scout II 345/tf727 RE8000, Cibie40s, custom
                rear tire rack, 6 different color body panels.
                Not much sport, all utility.
         '75 IHC Travelall 150 4wd 392/tf727 Hummer brush guard,
                3/4T rear springs, Hella Rallye 2000s, Con-Ferr 5x7,
                Class IV hitches front and rear, 3" Exhaust.
                1st Place Rocky Mountain IH Rendezvous,
                3rd Place, Tulare IH Western Regionals