Re: Has any one tried this?

Nick,
   I have this on my Scout (345, 4bbl, auto). It is very good. I can't
say the performance numbers were quite as good as they say, power was
MUCH better, but gas, well, it IS an International... The only thing is,
If you put a battery charger on the battery, pull the fuse on the
computer! I currently need a new computer because I neglected to do this
and fried the computer. This of course happened after the warrenty had
run out. To tell you the truth, I am probable going to put an MSD on my
other Scout, because of there much better product support. Steve Stegman
trashed his computer and MSD only charges $50 or something to fix
whatever is wrong with it. I'll get a new Jacobs for the 79 but the 71
is getting an MSD.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided

   1979 Scout II 345, Auto, 3.07's, Lexan window's in TravelTop. One
Ugly and Trusty Truck!

1971 Scout II 304, D30/44, D20, power steering.