A Day of Mourning

Well, fellow digesters, it has happened again.

When I was planning to go to Tulare in April, a teacher decided to give
a test on Friday, which set my trip back, then there was a minor work
emergency, and I ended up working Friday night.  By Saturday morning, I
was too out of it to attempt the trip.
Well, to make amends I have been planning to go to the NW Binder Roundup
ever since, and the same thing has happened.  A teacher has announced a
test on Friday, and another teacher has double-teamed me with two
different tests in two different classes on Monday.  I have another on
Wednesday.  I am indeed half tempted to say, "Screw you!" and go anyway,
but I am already about $60K in debt on student loans, and would like to
get out of school with my degree, which will hopefully allow me to pay
this back.
Anyway, I won't be attending the meeting.  I want to wish you all a
great weekend and a great show.  I will be home with my nose in a book,
and my tail between my legs.  It's almost like having a girlfriend
again!
So once again, happy IH'ing to you, and maybe I'll see you all at
Tulare!!!

Michael