Body Lift

Depending on how tall...
Before you lift the body, only unbolt one side at a time.
Disconnect the rag joint(better safe then sorry)
Disconnect radiator hoses, or unbolt and lower the radiator proir to the lift
Remove Fan shroud, Re-align with radiator/fan after lift
Watch brake lines, under driver side wheel well
The gas tank is bolted to the body, everything (should) go up with the body.
Check any wire/hoses/cables between the firewall/fenders and the engine, make
sure you have enough for the lift.
The front right bolt is difficult to get to. I used a plumbers basson wrench.
Lower the steering column, by moving the brackets down,  some cutting is
needed on the firewall.  Line up with rag joint.
Torch the old body bushing, replace with new.
No adjustments for trans cable, could be different for manual.
Transfer case shifter opening will need to be opened  bigger.  The shifter
lever can be straightened and then re-bent higher.
Go slow and watch all lines.
Took me 6 hours for a suspension lift, took about 2 days for a body lift.
That all I know, can remember.
Scott Ray
'76 Scout