Good bye, for now

Well, I will be unsubscribing this account tomorrow, as I am behind in
reading the digests as it is, and also because I will be leaving for
vacation on Wednesday.  I just wanted to let everyone know.  I will be
back, however, I will resubscribe my Purdue address when classes start
the 24th.  Ahhhh, 10 days backpacking in New Mexico at the coolest Boy
Scout camp anywhere.  Don't know how many of you are familiar with the
Scouting program, but I will be at Philmont for the second time in four
years.  Hope to see some IH's between Albquerque (sp?) and Cimarron.  I
can't wait.
Sorry for the bandwidth, but I thought I would let everyone know.

Dan Felix
Still have all 3:
1966 Scout 800 - running
1965 Scout 80 - parts is parts
1964 Scout 80 - parts is parts, but parts are better when they roll!

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]