Dana 20/300 automatic bull gear ID

I was just looking at my Dana 300 bull gear that came off the T19 4-speed
trany, and  noticed "DANA 300" was etched on the side of the gear.  Did
IH do this with all there gears?  Only on the Dana 300's?

Does anyone know how to tell the difference between an automatic bull
gear for a Dana 20 and an automatic bull gear for a Dana 300?  Did the
gears for the automatics also have "DANA 300" or "DANA 20" etched on
them, or is there another way to tell the difference, like the amount of
teeth?  I can tell if a bull gear came from an automatic or manual
transmission, but not if it's a Dana 20 or Dana 300 gear.  Could I be so
lucky that all the gears have their type of case etched on them?

Thanks for anyone's help.

Mike

1977 Scout II, 304 (building a ported 345), automatic, 3.54 gears, 4"
Superlift springs, 1.25" body lift, 33 x 12.5" TSL Swamper radials, Fiero
seats, and a Dana 300 sitting on the floor.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]