Re: Tom Tom Tom

Fleck,
 I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I'd suspect that from
10am to 2pm on Monday everyone will be out on the trails, and
the fairgrounds will be pretty empty. If you could hang around
until Monday evening there might be a pretty good crowd.

later,         curt_cleavinger@domain.elided  Louisville, CO
  Curt         Binder Bunch: http://www.off-road.com/~jweed/binder.htm