Sad,Sad Day

Yesterday I took my '77 SII (345 I think) through emissions, Hydrocarbons at idle were too high (everything else was real low).  So
today I was going to take it to a shop that had the proper equipment to tune it.  I started it and it was making a LOUD ticking
noise.  I thought the worst. The mechanic said that is was coming from the wrist pin (but couldn't tell for sure). And recommended
that I look at a rebuild...

Now that I have come to terms with this tragedy, I'm looking for a rebuild kit.  And a shop in Phoenix, AZ area to do the machining.
Northern Auto has one for $530.. are these quality parts?....does anyone know another source?

Chris Des Planques
'67 800
'77 SII- now a heavy duty paper weight