bone yard

I discovered a right hand steering, 4x4, Terra in a local yard. It was a mail truck in the area for many years. I don't know if the right hand drives have some hard to find parts (this rig is mostly complete) but if so I would be willing to pick the parts for you and ship.
They also have a Scout Rally without the engine but the rest of its there, tilt wheel, fair interior.
I am headed for RMIHR on Friday and could haul parts in my trailer.
Willy
77 SS II