Re: Re[2]: NWBR

As the putrid festering facial boil erupted, jmbrodsky@domain.elided
yelled:

>     I am really looking forward to this, now I just need to know what
>     I need to bring.  Sleeeping bag (cold/warm? 0deg/20deg/45deg are

It's been pretty warm here lately (about 100 F) so I'd go for the 45 F bag
and save the bulk / weight.

>     my options), boots, camera, cookset, campstove, helicopter,
>     kitchen sink, toolbox, spare 392 (just in case?), Queen Mary.

The spare 392 in your luggage might put you over the weigh limit on your
flight.  Be careful!

>     Anyway, drop me a heads up on what needs to go along as it looks
>     like I'll be packing pretty light since it's only 3 days.

Sunglasses, sun screen and that floppy hat of yours!

>        Thanks a gajillion to all involved and I'll see y'all in 13
>     days!

Looking forward to it.

John
NOTE: To reply, replace "mouse-potato" with "halcyon" in e-mail address!
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com       |   I want to know the TRUTH about our
Conservative Libertarian         |     government's secret operations.
Life Member of the NRA           |
WA Arms Collectors               | That's why I watch the X-Files on FOX!
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.    |
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/  | 1976 Scout II Traveler "Patriot" model