     Arrive Portland 10:22 AM

     Return trip: America West

     Flight #2971
     Depart Portland 9:39 PM
     Arrive Las Vegas 11:48 PM

     Flight #2454
     Depart Las Vegas 12:30 AM
     Arrive Tucson 1:46 AM

     I am really looking forward to this, now I just need to know what
     I need to bring.  Sleeeping bag (cold/warm? 0deg/20deg/45deg are
     my options), boots, camera, cookset, campstove, helicopter,
     kitchen sink, toolbox, spare 392 (just in case?), Queen Mary.
     Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, too much caffeine.

     Anyway, drop me a heads up on what needs to go along as it looks
     like I'll be packing pretty light since it's only 3 days.

        Thanks a gajillion to all involved and I'll see y'all in 13
     days!

     P.S.  I'm really hoping to get a 1st in the Travelall 69-75 at
     the Rocky Mountain event.  The ride looks sweet!

     -Joel Brodsky

         '76 IHC Scout II 345/tf727 RE8000, Cibie40s, custom
                rear tire rack, 6 different color body panels.
                Not much sport, all utility.
         '75 IHC Travelall 150 4wd 392/tf727 Hummer brush guard,
                3/4T rear springs, Hella Rallye 2000s, Con-Ferr 5x7,
                Class IV hitches front and rear, 3" Exhaust.
                3rd Place, Tulare IH Western Regionals