Tranny mount bolts

>Do the bolts thread into the body of the tranny, or do they go through and
>get tightened with nuts?  Are they special bolts, or just regular grade 8?
>Anybody know the size, off hand?  Anything else I should know?  BTW, the
>rubber mount itself seems to be pretty new and solid.
>
>Rob H

Gee, Rob,
I thought I was the only person to lose those bolts. They are a bolt and
a nut and if I followed my own advice about Loctite, I'd quit losing
them. I'm always in the wrong place to do the job right when I discover
one of the two gone. They are about 3/8's by 4 inches from my
recollection.
John H.