Re: NWBR, ATTN: Rob Marks

As the putrid festering facial boil erupted, "Joseph M. Shaw, II"
<MikeIIDC@domain.elided> yelled:

>I probably shouldn't ask this, but is it okay to have my dog along?  He
>is pretty much my constant companion, and is very docile.  There is no
>concern with him being out of hand, and I clean up after him.  Is this
>something that some people have done in the past, or has noone ever done
>this?

I saw a dog or two there last year.  I doubt there's any "official" policy
from the Sky Valley Antique Tractor Collectors (the group that hosts the
sight).  There are a lot of people (many children) walking around, so if he
has *any* tendency to run up and jump on folks, I'd plan on tethering him
under a shade tree or something, but otherwise it's a great place for
animals (huge farm).  Otherwise, he'd probably fit right in and get lots of
attention from the kids and other dog lovers.

Regards,

John

NOTE: To reply, replace "mouse-potato" with "halcyon" in e-mail address!
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com       |   I want to know the TRUTH about our
Conservative Libertarian         |     government's secret operations.
Life Member of the NRA           |
WA Arms Collectors               | That's why I watch the X-Files on FOX!
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.    |
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/  | 1976 Scout II Traveler "Patriot" model