NWBR, ATTN: Rob Marks

Rob (or anyone else that knows)-

I probably shouldn't ask this, but is it okay to have my dog along?  He
is pretty much my constant companion, and is very docile.  There is no
concern with him being out of hand, and I clean up after him.  Is this
something that some people have done in the past, or has noone ever done
this?
I would strongly lobby for it to be okay, as getting Lou is part of what
spurred me to get my T'all back from the mechanics and drive it while
working on it myself-it's a lot easier for a dog to hang out in the back
of a T'all than a '66 Dodge, no matter how big the back seat!  And he
adds so much character to the presentation of my T'all!
So let me know if there is any policy on this and I will respect it.
Otherwise, Lou will be there with Old Blue (the T'all)!

Michael