'66 Scout 800 for sale.

  Tim in Enumclaw, WA (35 miles SE Seattle) 1-360-802-1058 has an original
1966 Sport Top Scout 800 for sale.  $1100.  Driveable in fairly good
complete stock condition.  Claims the 152 motor was recently rebuilt to the
tune of $2200 !   I think that $2200 included lots of stuff like brake work
etc too.

  He also has a '61 Scout 80 parts rig plus misc extra running gear parts.
He has an excellent set of sliding door glass and frames.  I think someone
on the Digest needed a set recently.

  Tim will be at Monroe on Sunday driving the coolest near mint tan '62
Scout 80 you've ever seen.  Be sure an check out the original front locking
hubs, different than any I've seen.

Doug, who made a new Scout friend today.