Vapor Lock

>From: Jamie Smith <jsmith@domain.elided>
>Subject: Vapor Lock
>
>My Scout is experiencing vapor lock in the worst way, is there any way to
>stop this...
>
>Thanks,
>
>Jamie Smith

Jamie,
The fact that you posted this cry for help probably means that you have
missed the continuing vapor lock thread that has been on the digest for 3
weeks or so. Is that correct?

If it is and no one else is willing to repeat what has already been said,
let me know and I'll give you some information to consider.
John

John Hofstetter  "Ol'Saline's Web Site" www.goldrush.com/~hofs
"Perhaps more to remember than ever really happened"
Life Member, National Rifle Ass.     California Rifle and Pistol Ass.
Member, Sierra Macintosh Users Group and MacTwain Macintosh Users Group
Charter Member, FRIENDS OF DEATH VALLEY   Member, Blue Ribbon Coalition
Life Member, Association of California School Administrators
Owner of 79 Scout Terra "It's a legend"