I'm back

Greetings, Harvesters.

Don't want to tie up much bandwidth, but I'm back on the list.  My move to
Beaufort, SC from Temple, TX went as usual for me...disaster. On the first
short leg to New Braunfels, TX, my left rear wheel fell off.  I repaired
all of this,and made it.

About a mile from Lafayette, Louisiana, I threw a rod. I got a ride to the
airport in New Orleans, and flew to Savannah. I had to report at the Naval
Hospital here.  The guys from LightLine of Louisiana dragged the Traveler
off the side of the road, to their place, where it rests now.  I'm not sure
what to do, but have a hankering to resurrect the beast once again.

Does anyone sell rebuild kits for 392?...I'd need to do the job right if I
do it.

Well, I'll lurk for now.

Roger Scow
Beaufort, SC