tranny woes...the saga continues

Well
I would like to thank John  Fleck for really trying to make the customer
happy. About 11:00 pm on Wen night John and I had talked about getting
me a 392 and manual t19 for $650 for the my scout to fix my auto tranny
problems. Since I could get the complete T19 and clutch  pedal for $650
from Mr Scout, if figured John would have a better deal. Well after
driving 7+ hours(supose to be only a 4-5 hr) with 4 screaming kids, we
finally arrived at Johns. Well to my dipression I found that the t19 was
a divorced unit and would not work. We also found out that a t19
divorced and married unit have two totally different cases. Getting
angry and girlfriend getting pissy that we drove all the way up here for
nothing John and I talked about options. He told me he had a wide t19
for his personal rig but did not want to part with it. Well after seeing
much grief on our faces John said "take my t19 wide and we will look for
one for me later." About 11:30 two happy customers drove the 7+ hr drive
back to Oregon. John did what it took to keep his customers happy and
His business BACK COUNTRY BINDERS will suceed in the future due to good
business practices like this.

Jim