Automatic bull gear for Dana 300?

 Sometimes you just get lucky.  My dad mentioned he saw a Scout in a
local "treasure" yard in good shape.  It turned out to be a 1980 Scout
used by the maintenance department at the Vocational college.  We parted
out quite a bit of it before it was dropped from the fork lift.  The best
part was a Dana 300 - $150.  The only problem is the case was mated to a
T19 4-speed and I have an automatic.

Does anyone have an automatic Dana 300 bull gear they would like to swap
for a manual bull gear?  I heard the gear can still be purchased, but
with new tires, rims, steering box, seats, etc....etc... the money tree
is looking a little bare.

Thanks for the band width!

Mike
FLY4SCOUT@domain.elided

1977 Scout II, 304 (building a ported 345), 3.54 gears, 4" Superlift
springs, 1.25" body lift, 33 x 12.5" TSL Swamper radials, Fiero seats,
and a Dana 300 sitting on the floor.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]