Re: Lexan door frames

><<Easier to buy a set of the Lexan door frames that made the SSII look like
>an SSII >>
>
>Not 4 me sorry...I just will not pay that much money for those....BTW if you
>do this you have to turn around and buy a top and doors....prety spendy
Well, you don't *have* to buy the top and doors... if you just want your
doors off, you can put the SSII inserts in place just to keep the flashlight
from rolling out the door when you turn a corner...

>lockes...or wench....or tires...Ect...

Woah, hang on there... a wench will cost you 20x the price of a full SSII
conversion.. and that's just in the first year!  Very high cost of
ownership, lots of maintenance, constant attention... you wouldn't get any
wheeling done in 4wd.. you'd be using the wench all the time.  "Why put it
into gear and go wheeling, I have a wench"...

Now, if what you *really* mean to say was a *WINCH*... yeah, I could see a
winch being more useful $$$ wise than doors.

>Think I'll think about it some more....I did like those doors cut at an angle
>I saw in 4X4 power or fourwheeler...mabe it was offroad?  Well anyways the
>ones with the foot step.

Now *that* sounds appealing to me.  I like those cut-up steel doors.

But you'll never find a "door" to attach to it for rainy weather... or when
winter comes around.

OTOH, if you could put the "steel half door" in and out with relative easy,
and replace it with a good steel door....

Who's got a damaged door to cut up and send us the details?

:)

-Tom