Re: Ford IH swap

>My friend want to put my spare 345 and my 727 TF that we would rebuild
>into a late 80's Ranger. Would this work?
>Dan Nees

SURE, why not?  Got a welder, body saw, grinder handy?  :-)

The coolness factor would be superb... to think, someone actually putting an
IH motor into a non-IH...

I read the subject line, and I thought you were going to ask about putting a
302 (351/390/460) into your Scout... this is much cooler.

Take measurements and see if it'll fit.. and what'll need chopped to finish it.

Then figure out if that Ranger's front end could support the weight of a
700+lbs IH V8!

Good luck, Dan!

-Tom